At Auckland St. Helen:
- 486 baptisms 1818-1824. From Sept 1822 onward, the clerk listed the child’s order in the family, similar to a 1798-1812 record:
- 30 Mar 1823 Richard Palister Caile, of Toft Hill, 6th son of John Caile (farmer) & Isabella
- 399 burials 1813-1824. Although no longer required, the clerk usually included occupations for deceased men, parents for deceased children, and husbands for deceased married women. Sample:
- 12 Apr 1824 Mary Fargeson, of West Auckland, age: infant, 3rd daughter of George Fargeson (confectioner) & Mary
- 5 Feb 1824 Elizabeth Stobbert, of West Auckland, age: 75, wife of Richard Stobbert (shoemaker)
Residences mentioned include Bildershaw, Brusselton, Etherley, Evenwood, Greenfield, Hummerbeck, Morley, Ramshaw Hall, Sloshes, St. Helen’s, Toft Hill, West Auckland, and Woodhouses in Auckland St. Andrew.