2,678 burials at St. Andrew’s church in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Northumberland, covering 1844 to 22 Sep 1853, after which date the churchyard was closed to interments by order of the Council. Abodes listed are mostly streets in Newcastle, but also include Ballast Hills, the Barracks, Byker, Elswick, Fenham, Gateshead, the Infirmary, Jesmond Vale, the Lunatic Asylum, Shield Field, Spital Tongues, the Union Workhouse, and Walker.
- 13 Jul 1845 Elizabeth Oliver, of Spital Tongues, age: 97
- 3 Jun 1847 Anthony Mewbray, of Sandyford Lane, age: 87
- 22 Feb 1848 Ann Lynn, of Skinner Burn, age: 100
- 28 Jul 1850 Sarah Colvin, of Gallowgate, age: 89
- 17 May 1852 Archibald Henderson, of Prudhoe Place, age: 89
- 15 Sep 1853 Hetherington Wilson, of Northumberland St., age: 46