1,901 baptisms in the parish of St. Peter in the city of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Northumberland, spanning 1844-1885. St. Peter’s was a chapelry within the parish of Newcastle St. Andrew until January 1850, when it became its own parish.
Addresses are mostly streets in Newcastle. The following places were also mentioned: Byker, Dunston, Gateshead, Heaton, Jesmond, Shieldfield, and Tynemouth.
- 1 Aug 1844 Charlotte Craig, of Lambton Place, child of Thomas (smith) & Dorothy Craig
- 30 Dec 1866 George Robinson Hepple, of Percy Place, child of John Hogg Hepple (carpenter) & Sarah Herbert Hepple
- 23 Oct 1885 Ann Lunn McMaster, of Elswick Court, child of John (wire-worker) & Mary McMaster